Monday 10 January 2011

Assessment

Note to self, do not stay up till 4 the night before making presentations. Headache is killing, but looking forward to a week sort of downtime to practice some paints. I think the presentation went all right, I definitely felt more comfortable after lunch, and after the public speaking panic lulled, I whizzed through it. Just got to wait months before I know whether it was good enough or not. But I'm happy with how it turned out, the progression through my work makes me feel better about it, YAY self motivation! Starting life drawing next week, its probably been about a year since I last did it so I'm looking forward to that, People are definitely not my strong point, along with cars. So maybe ill practice those a bit more this term. Early night tonight.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment